Jack Kornfield and Dan Siegel in conversation on June 6, 2017 in LA about Jack's book 'No Time Like the Present'
HOW OUR RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE US - a lecture by Dr. Dan Siegel
"What Is A Healthy Mind?" SCIENCE AND NON-DUALITY podcast by Daniel Siegel
* THICH NHAT HANH
* THE GOTTMAN INSTITUTE
* CENTER FOR NON-VIOLENT COMMUNICATION
* BREITENBUSH HOTSPRINGS
* THE HATHA YOGA CENTER
* Tourette Association of America
* An organization dedicated to raising public awareness and action to end domestic violence and sexual assault in the United States.
* Peter Levine & Thomas Huebl speaking at SCIENCE & NONDUALITY 2018 Conference about Healing Trauma and Spiritual Growth this is a test
'The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking'
by Susan Cain
* The Hidden Brain
by Shankar Vedantam.
by Malcolm Gladwell
* Mating in Captivity by Esther Perel
Coming to terms with the paradoxical union of domesticity and desire
* The State of Affairs by Esther Perel
* Silence - The Power of Quiet in a World Full of Noise by Thich Nhat Hanh
* Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change by Pema Chodron
* Think on These Things by Krishnamurti
* The Wise Heart by Jack Kornfield
* Life Ahead by Krishnamurti
* The Mindful Brain by Dan Siegel
* When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chodron
* Anger by Thich Nhat Hanh
* Power by Thich Nhat Hanh
* Full Catastrophe Living by Jon Kabat-Zinn
* Molecules of Emotion by Candace Pert
* Documentary film 'What the <Bleep> Do We Know ?'
* The First Year of Life by Rene A. Spitz, in collaboration with W. Godfrey Cobliner
* Schizoid Phenomenon, Object Relations and the Self by Harry Guntrip
* The Psychological Birth of the Human Infant by Margaret Mahler,
Fred Pine, and Anni Bergman
* Oneness and Separateness by Louise J. Kaplan
* all writings on Narcissism by Alice Miller
* Waking the Tiger by Peter Levine
* The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by John Gottman and Nan Silver
* Lion's Roar - quarterly publications