David Whyte - The Boundaries of Self
Jack Kornfield and Dan Siegel in conversation on June 6, 2017 in LA about Jack's book 'No Time Like the Present'
Jack Kornfield in conversation with Dan Siegel from Ted Habte-Gabr on Vimeo.
HOW OUR RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE US - a lecture by Dr. Dan Siegel
"What Is A Healthy Mind?" SCIENCE AND NON-DUALITY podcast by Daniel Siegel
* The Joyful Heart Foundation
* JACK KORNFIELD
* SEATTLE INSIGHT MEDITATION SOCIETY
* THICH NHAT HANH
* THE GOTTMAN INSTITUTE
* CENTER FOR NON-VIOLENT COMMUNICATION
* BREITENBUSH HOTSPRINGS
* THE HATHA YOGA CENTER
* Tourette Association of America
* An organization dedicated to raising public awareness and action to end domestic violence and sexual assault in the United States.
* Peter Levine & Thomas Huebl speaking at SCIENCE & NONDUALITY 2018 Conference about Healing Trauma and Spiritual Growth this is a test
'The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking'
by Susan Cain
* The Hidden Brain
by Shankar Vedantam.
by Malcolm Gladwell
* Mating in Captivity by Esther Perel
Coming to terms with the paradoxical union of domesticity and desire
* The State of Affairs by Esther Perel
* Silence - The Power of Quiet in a World Full of Noise by Thich Nhat Hanh
* Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change by Pema Chodron
* Think on These Things by Krishnamurti
* The Wise Heart by Jack Kornfield
* Life Ahead by Krishnamurti
* The Mindful Brain by Dan Siegel
* When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chodron
* Anger by Thich Nhat Hanh
* Power by Thich Nhat Hanh
* Full Catastrophe Living by Jon Kabat-Zinn
* Molecules of Emotion by Candace Pert
* Documentary film 'What the <Bleep> Do We Know ?'
* The First Year of Life by Rene A. Spitz, in collaboration with W. Godfrey Cobliner
* Schizoid Phenomenon, Object Relations and the Self by Harry Guntrip
* The Psychological Birth of the Human Infant by Margaret Mahler,
Fred Pine, and Anni Bergman
* Oneness and Separateness by Louise J. Kaplan
* all writings on Narcissism by Alice Miller
* Waking the Tiger by Peter Levine
* The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by John Gottman and Nan Silver
* Lion's Roar - quarterly publications